[linux-audio-user] Re: linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 20, Issue 34

Geoff Beasley songshop at bizmedia.com.au
Fri May 13 21:43:42 EDT 2005

G'day Ron,

> I had xjadeo working on RH9 for awhile. I've built a
> new FC3 machine and can load a file but when jack
> transport rolls it's xjade only plays the first couple
> of frames and then it stops.

I don't have any problems with xjadeo at all on my FC3 setup and I've
installed it about 3 times recently every time with 100% success.I
wonder what's going on ? If you want to compare notes let me know. I've
got a Big Band gig on tonight, but I 'll be back on deck in the studio
tomorrow.

speak soon

Geoff.