[linux-audio-user] Publishing videos

Spencer Russell Spencer.Russell at oberlin.edu
Sat May 21 12:15:16 EDT 2005

Hey List,
I just finished a video project using all linux tools(cinelerra,
PD, transcode) and I'd like to put it on my band's website, but
I'm not sure what the best way to encode it is. I'd like to put
it up as a quicktime file, because it seems like just about
everyone can view them, but there seems to be a difference
between the jpeg-encoded quicktime files that I'm using, and the
kind that you see commonly around the web. Any ideas on the
most-easily-downloaded video format for the general population?

-spencer