[linux-audio-user] LADSPA hints

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Mon May 23 06:25:51 EDT 2005

Last Monday 23 May 2005 00:24, Paul Winkler was like:
> There's some good guidelines to be found all over the net...
> http://www.alesis.com/support/faqs/masterlink_comp_app.html
> http://www.digido.com/portal/pmodule_id=11/pmdmode=fullscreen/pageadder_pag
>e_id=51/

Thanks Paul & Ron, that's got me off the starting blocks. I had actually
forgotten that there are people out there making music not using GNU/Linux ;)

I like this recording business, I particularly enjoy not having to argue the
toss with the engineer, or someone who thinks they're a producer. Finally I'm
starting to hear my songs something like the way they were intended.

Yay!

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk