[linux-audio-user] I actually made some music!

NiXO Beee nixobeee at hanginggarden.dyndns.org
Wed May 25 11:11:25 EDT 2005

Le Mercredi 25 Mai 2005 13:08, tim hall a écrit :
> This is my first attempt at using Ardour for a proper recording, largely
> following Paul's presentation at LAC.
>
> http://www.glastonburymusic.org.uk/sound/samsara.ogg
>
> Usual disclaimers apply, I'm not an engineer, so any thoughts welcomed.

There is some Bowie inspiration in there, definetly first era :))
Nice song.

Though you might consider lowering or discarding the delay on voice and
replacing it by something else. I never liked delays on voices. But this is
my opinion, only.

And add some more bass too. The bass line is cool so you could put it a bit
more ahead, with a still dry sound. Should do some good to your song.

The drums are nice too, especially the snare sound. A bit more life in it
could not hurt though.

I'm curious to hear the v2.0 :))

--
[ NiX=O Beee ]