[linux-audio-user] cdrdao simulate --device /dev/sda1

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 18:07:17 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have a TOC and corresponding .wav file that defines
12 songs for an album. The album is on a deadline to
be printed in less than 24 hours. So the album needs
to be uploaded to an ftp server at the dupe house.

This seems like it should be a no brainer but for the
life of me...I need to write to a hard disk rather
than to /dev/cdwriter.

Can this be done?

If not then I have to produce each individual song and
a document for the dupe house to work with but that is
not what I want.

Man alive, I feel ignorant about this.

ron