[linux-audio-user] ANN: "0th Sound" contemporary multimedia art concert

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at fuse.net
Sat May 28 21:24:49 EDT 2005

Greetings all,

Apologies for cross-posting.

Please allow me to use this opportunity to bring to your attention an
upcoming contemporary multimedia art concert titled "0th Sound." The
evening-long event will take place in the Cincinnati area on May 29th
(Sunday) 2005 at 8pm, and will feature a portfolio of my latest works,
including a number of compositions created exclusively using GNU/Linux
tools. For more info, sound clips and other goodies, please visit:

http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico

For promotional and press-release materials please visit:

http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/cgi-bin/ico/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=News_id;action=dis
play;num=1116212106;start=0

Many thanks!

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, composer & multimedia sculptor
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/