Fwd: [linux-audio-user] session exchange

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Sun May 29 11:36:58 EDT 2005

Hi,

--- Sampo Savolainen <v2 at iki.fi> wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-05-28 at 11:25 -0700, Noah Roberts
> wrote:
> > I sent this to the author of the program but got
> nothing back.  Maybe
> > someone here has an idea of what to do to make
> this thing work.

I just tried firing it up with these installed:
python-devel-2.3.4-13.1
python-2.3.4-13.1
python-twisted-1.3.0-1.1.fc3.rf

Everything is working. I didn't catch what version of
twisted you are using but maybe it's that simple.

Taybin occasionally shows up on IRC at server:
freenode.net on channel #ardour. If I see him I'll let
him know you sent him a mail requesting some help.

ron