[linux-audio-user] Lend me your ears

Luke Yelavich luke at audioslack.com
Mon May 30 02:08:27 EDT 2005

On Mon, May 30, 2005 at 02:33:17PM EST, Shayne O'Connor wrote:
> i have to agree - the bassline that's buried right back there should
> probly be right up front ;)
>
> otherwise, i'm diggin the kinky-noir feel, and the slinky embellishments.

Same here. I really look forward to hearing the full thing. :)

I agree with everything that everybody has said so far. I also think
that if possible, the lower notes of the piano could be improved in
quality. They sound very grainy in my opinion, and even in electronic
music, I like to hear a piano sound that is clear, and doesn't sound it
has gone through some bad analog processing. :)

BTW. What are you using for the bass sound?
--
Luke Yelavich
http://www.audioslack.com
luke at audioslack.com