[linux-audio-user] [ANN] QjackCtl 0.2.19 released!
Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc at rncbc.org
Sat Nov 19 13:59:19 EST 2005
QjackCtl 0.2.19 has been released.
The Qt(cutie)-based GUI control panel for the JACK Audio Connection Kit
service has come of age. You can grab it right away from the "official"
Release notes as taken straight from the change-log:
- Connections widget views are now properly refreshed after renaming
- Disabled system tray and ALSA sequencer support on configure time,
whenever building for MacOSX as default.
- Fixed the major issues with selecting an audio interface on Mac OSX;
the button the right of the interface combo is now much better looking
than it was before; input/output channel counts are also updated
automatically now (thanks to Jesse Chappell for the patch).
- Prevent the setting of the coreaudio device id on the jackd command
line (-n) whenever the default interface is being selected.
- The connections and patchbay windows are now allowed to have a wider
connection lines frame panel; splitter width sizes are now persistent
across application sessions (thanks to Filipe Tomás for the hint).
- Activation toggling feedback on the patchbay widget has been fixed;
additionally and as found convenient, the most recently used patchbay
definitions can now be loaded immediately by selecting from a drop-down
list widget, which replaces the old static patchbay name status text,
and adds a lil'icon too :)
- All widget captions changed to include proper application title prefix.
- Attempt to bring those aging autoconf templates to date; sample SPEC
file for RPM build is now being included and generated at configure time.
- The current selected device is now shown with a checkmark on the
device selection menu(s), while on the settings dialog.
- Set to use QApplication::setMainWidget() instead of registering the
traditional lastWindowClosed() signal to quit() slot, just to let the
-geometry command line argument have some effect on X11.
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc at rncbc.org
More information about the Linux-audio-user