[linux-audio-user] Freecycle 0.51alpha and agnula

Hector Centeno h.centeno at sympatico.ca
Sat Oct 1 11:36:18 EDT 2005

Hi,

I've been trying to build Freecycle 0.51alpha and I can't get to solve a
series of errors related to libinstpatch. I've followed all the
instructions in the README regarding code changes to portmidi,
libinstpatch, etc. I wonder if anyone here has succeeded in building it
using agnula? I found a deb package but it is for Debian unstable. There
are also static builds available but again they are built using higher
versions of libraries. Anyone knows of a deb for Sarge?

thanks!

Hector