[linux-audio-user] Jack-aware editor?

Andrew Gaydenko a at gaydenko.com
Sat Oct 1 12:22:46 EDT 2005

Michael,

Indeed the only jack-ready editor is mhwaveedit now:

https://gna.org/projects/mhwaveedit/

Probably somebody will tell you, other editors support jack
(jack-recording especially) too. This mean very simple thing:
she didn't record something useful with these other editors ;-)

You may use Ardour (http://ardour.org/) also, but it demands
some efforts to learn basic operations.

As for ReZound, it is my favourite, but some rearchitecturing is
needed for nice jack support, as this editor author said.

Andrew