[linux-audio-user] Live sound installation using the hearnet idea :)

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 2 09:21:17 EDT 2005

Mario,

What amount of latency do you see from Play to Client
read?

I'm seeing some horrendous times. I started with
several minutes and last test was down to about 45
seconds which is better but not really good enough.

Prior to FC3 I had a configuration on RH9 that was
lagging about 15 seconds. Are you getting close to
that?

ron