[linux-audio-user][OT] menopause

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 01:43:27 EDT 2005

--- Shayne O'Connor <forums at machinehasnoagenda.com>
wrote:

> Pete Bessman wrote:
> > On Tue, 2005-10-04 at 11:15 +1000, Shayne O'Connor
> wrote:
> >
> >>yeah? so what's with tim's gnu/balls?
> >

> > You just don't seem to have much luck with humor.
>

> i think it's more like this:
>
> your humour isn't very funny. sorry, but it's really
> not. it's not even
> humour, you idiot.

Before the please take it somewhere else montra gets
fired up I gotta say that I'm laughing my ass off. I
have no problem with the swearing and insults. I think
it's fabulous. This thread was an excellent read to go
along with my water packed albacore tuna sandwich. I'd
like to read some fresh responses with my morning
coffee. Consider accomodating my request a showing of
support for my continued efforts to not smoke
cigarettes. Show an old man some love. I'm going nutts
out here.

ron