[linux-audio-user][OT] menopause

Shayne O'Connor forums at machinehasnoagenda.com
Tue Oct 4 02:08:03 EDT 2005

Russell Hanaghan wrote:
> R Parker wrote:
>
>> --- Shayne O'Connor <forums at machinehasnoagenda.com>
>> wrote:

>>> i think it's more like this:
>>>
>>> your humour isn't very funny. sorry, but it's really
>>> not. it's not even humour, you idiot.
>>>

>> Before the please take it somewhere else montra gets
>> fired up I gotta say that I'm laughing my ass off. I
>> have no problem with the swearing and insults. I think
>> it's fabulous. This thread was an excellent read to go
>> along with my water packed albacore tuna sandwich. I'd
>> like to read some fresh responses with my morning
>> coffee. Consider accomodating my request a showing of
>> support for my continued efforts to not smoke
>> cigarettes. Show an old man some love. I'm going nutts
>> out here.

ha ha, glad you've enjoyed it ron ... it's been good to blow off some
steam, but yeah, i agree with russell, and have suggested to peter that
we take it off list and just ignore each other on-list ...

it's been good to give my darker side a bit of creative encouragement,
but geez ... it's getting uglier ... most of my fault, i'd say, or i'm
willing to accept most of it ...

anyway, show's over folks, nothing more to see (it's fair though, that i
let pete have the last hit ...

> Bad Ron!  Bad, Bad Ron!!!!
>
> As for "not smoking" my heart goes out to you! I DO care~~ :)  I had
> them gone but they returned!!

me, too ... good luck with it ron, sorry we can't give you some
vicarious outlet anymore ;)

shayne