[linux-audio-user] Sayonara, for now

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 20:19:47 EDT 2005

On 10/6/05, Robert Jonsson <rj at spamatica.se> wrote:
> Hello people,
>
> being a long time LAU reader it feels a bit wierd to quit the list. Though
> lately the sheer volume of messages is just too much, I can't keep up. SNR
> has seemingly gone down a bit too, though I guess both are signs of
> linux-audio coming of age.

Before you go, please know one thing and consider another:

1) I value your contributions on all of the lists I've seen you on.
Thanks for that.

2) Consider a GMail account for list management only. I'll give you
one if you need it. I've been subscribing to the Linux-kernel list for
the last few weeks. Even on the heaviest days it only amounts to 30 or
so conversations. It's very easy to delete 100's of emails and get to
the stuff I want to read. I routinely get about 500 emails a day.480
of them go away very quickly.