[linux-audio-user] sample-rate/bit-depth wav converter

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 16:09:44 EDT 2005

Thanks for the pointers to Audacity & FreeCycle. I'll look at them for
this task when I get a chance.

I suppose I was hoping to find a command line oriented option. I have
lots of Acid loops and sometimes would like to drop them into an
Ardour session, but at a minimum the tempo is never right, and
generally the pitch isn't either. It would be great to be able to
build a 113BPM set of files from a 98BPM set, maybe with the option of
pitching them up or down a bit.

Maybe the tools that built FreeCycle have some option to run from the
command line? I'll check into that a bit.

Thanks,
Mark