[linux-audio-user] onboard midi/joystick controller?

October extremecs at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 9 23:35:59 EDT 2005

I had to do a temporary downgrade tonight to one of my
kid's machines.  I have one of those joystick-midi
converters that worked well on my old SB Live! but now
that I am running a Delta soundcard that is no option.

Anyway, I tried hooking it up to the onboard
"joystick/midi" socket on the motherboard (an older
440BX based Asus board) and don't see it register in
jack.  I'm running Demudi.

Is there anything special I might try to get this to
work correctly (until I get a midisport?)

Thanks in advance!

Jon

In a world without walls who needs gates or windows?

                               --unknown