[linux-audio-user] jack-dssi problem

Hector Centeno-Garcia h.centeno at sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 12 15:02:30 EDT 2005

Hi,

I wonder if anyone knows why I can't get jack-dssi to find the plugins.
I've compiled everything needed and set both the VST and DSSI path
variables. This is what I get:

hector at ubuntu:~/vst$ jack-dssi-host dssi-vst.so:Crystal.dll
RemoteVSTClient:
executing /usr/local/lib/dssi/dssi-vst/dssi-vst-scanner /tmp/rplugin_qry_bWglPr
DSSI VST plugin scanner v0.3
Copyright (c) 2004 Chris Cannam - Fervent Software
Plugin scanner version mismatch
dssi-vst-scanner: found in /home/hector/vst/anenome.dll
fixme:font:load_VDMX Failed to retrieve vTable
dssi-vst-scanner: found in /home/hector/vst/Crystal.dll

jack-dssi-host: Error: Plugin label "Crystal.dll" not found in library
"dssi-vst.so"

any clue?

thanks!

Hector.