[linux-audio-user] buzz tracker

reubenf at sonic.net reubenf at sonic.net
Wed Oct 12 16:43:07 EDT 2005

The only windows application I miss is buzz tracker
(www.buzzmachines.com). I know it is possible to run it under wine, but I
have had very little luck using that method (IME it is slow, and the sound
has latency problems.)

Instructions here: http://web.hibo.no/~mva/viewreview.php?id=706

Anyone had better experience using this method?

I know there was a project under development (called fuzz tracker) that
aimed to port the code to linux (actually, it would have been a rewrite,
since the original developer lost his source when his hard drive crashed.
DOH!) But this seems to have disappeared.

Are there any buzz-like applications available for linux which are as
flexible as buzz is?

Cheers
Reuben