[linux-audio-user] ablton live emulation

Favio at gmx.net Favio at gmx.net
Fri Oct 14 08:08:22 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

I am quite new to the idea of linux for audio.

I am a live performer, and I heard about the solid rock attributes of linux.

My question: Does anyone know a software which does the job which Abletons
Live is doing for me at the moment?

I depend on it heavely, performing as FOH and Keyboarder, live is my main
source of sound and songwriting as well.

I don't know which Linux OS, which things at all I would need setting up my
Laptop for live performances, as well as I don't know of any software for
changing from live 5.

Well, also, I need to know if I can still use my USB audio interface
"Lexicon Omega" with my laptop.

I am grateful for any help.

Regards,

Favio (mailing from the UK)