[linux-audio-user] ablton live emulation

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 10:06:21 EDT 2005

On 10/14/05, Favio at gmx.net <Favio at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am quite new to the idea of linux for audio.
>
> I am a live performer, and I heard about the solid rock attributes of linux.
>
> My question: Does anyone know a software which does the job which Abletons
> Live is doing for me at the moment?

Ableton Live is rumored to now install with the CVS version of Wine.
I've been asked to test it but haven't found the time yet. If you're
up for it you might give it a try.

Please note - Ableton installing is not the same as Ableton working
perfectly. That said having someone who uses Ableton look at it under
Wine would be a help.

Feel free to contact me off line if you need more info.

Cheers,
Mark