[linux-audio-user] ablton live emulation

Favio at gmx.net Favio at gmx.net
Fri Oct 14 10:16:39 EDT 2005

Yes, it does come with WDM and ASIO drivers for windows. I don't have a Mac,
but it does have drivers for thatone too.

I am mainly using the session window, to chuck the samples into it in real
time and then I am playing around with FX, with the order I play the
samples, etc etc.

I could live with a just session window, and then have some sort of
automation going on, to record what I did when, etc, for my productions.

Also, I would need the ability to sync the program with my DAW from Yamaha,
so that I would be able to do the session first, then go out to the
Recorder, and add live voice and bass to it, if needed. But that would be
secondary.

I am very impressed about the amount of help from you guys. I will continue
to help if I can aswell, as soon as I got into it a bit more, that is :D

I am a sound engineer and producer for years now, and I just started a
course at uni, that must be the reason for the fact, that I want to see then
protools everyday.

But as I said, as a performer, I simply use Live and m laptop :)

Thanks again,

Favio

--
Favio Masulli y Becker