[linux-audio-user] measurement: jaaa won`t work on my 64bit amd

sonicx sonicx_ at gmx.net
Sat Oct 15 13:50:51 EDT 2005

 >noticed in your header: Red Hat/1.4.3-3.0.7.centos.1 . could be due to
redhat >breakage..i know they used to like to tweak out their kernel and
libc..might want to >try something else..

i dont really have a choice i guess - my gpu,a wildcat realizm, has only
driver support for rhel3.4, so i got myself centos3.4 64bit. to mention:
the driver sucks that damn well that it hardly may called "driver" its
more like a test-module. well-i tried loading with other kernels-but no
way.closed source of course... couldnt give any info if they had they
told me...  means im stuck,as the gpu ,besides the driver is pretty
fine. and i dont have money do buy another of equivalent quality. i
guess i ll have to keep trying-thanks  thou...maybe ill go and find
myself a binary version to try. but i guess ill take another look at the
main.cc.
mfg
       sonicx