[linux-audio-user] jack doesn't see my digital I/Os

Esben Stien b0ef at esben-stien.name
Sun Oct 16 12:51:42 EDT 2005

federico <xaero at inwind.it> writes:

> i guess jack doesn't handle multiple soundcards

You set up the multiple devices in alsa to present them as one device
to jack. If these devices are not able to use the same clock, they
will drift.

> can work if i start two instances of jack?

It is possible to run a jack server on each card and then communicate
between the servers. I cannot point you any place, but I'm sure
someone else will.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef at e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m