[linux-audio-user] mandriva 2005 (ex mandrake) as daw

joke joke at apo33.org
Tue Oct 18 05:03:25 EDT 2005

Hi,
If you want to use mandriva there is also APODIO that are based on
mandriva2005, it's for audio and multimedia, you could use it as liveCD
or install it on your hardisk and have a proper customized mandriva that
you could synchronize with cooker (easyurpmi.zarb.org).
I use it for all my audio works and works as perfect, just look at the
website http://www.apodio.org
they have also a mailing list and forum support (french & english)

cheers

jo