[linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] Edirol FA-101

Dmitry S. Baikov c0ff at konstruktiv.org
Fri Oct 21 15:27:54 EDT 2005

> Are you using a customized jackd?  What version?  What command line?  Do
> you have any evidence that anyone has ever made this work?

Opps, sorry for skipping obviously needed details. Was really upset.
I tried freebob + jackd from freebob.sf.net.
libavc from svn, libiec61883 1.0, libraw1394 1.2
cmdline: jackd -d iec61883 -o osc.udp://localhost:31000

FreeBoB wiki's list of working setups contains FA-101 + gentoo (my distro).
When run in the first time, jackd starts, but there's no sound, and
seems processing callbacks aren't called (no interrupts?).

Dmitry.