[linux-audio-user] Track medley

tim hall tech at glastonburymusic.org.uk
Wed Oct 26 08:53:07 EDT 2005

On Thursday 20 October 2005 15:25, Brett W. McCoy was like:
> Here's a medley of some of the work I've been doing in Ardour, with
> drums provided by Hydrogen and some hardware-based drum machines, and
> MIDI sequencing by Rosegarden, using a Korg N5 digital keyboard for
> instruments.  All guitars and bass are live recordings.
>
> http://www.alhazred.com/music/teaser.m3u
Nice work Brett!

I found some of the backing tracks rather staccato for my taste and the second
track has some odd timing in the drum track, which I found off-putting. From
the quality of the production otherwise, I assume these are conscious design
decisions that you have made. I particularly liked the guitar piece at the
beginning. Look forward to hearing some complete pieces. ;)
--
cheers,

tim hall
http://glastonburymusic.org.uk/tim