[linux-audio-user] Re: chuck - whats the catch?

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Fri Oct 28 13:16:06 EDT 2005

> mainly we're waiting for an audicle download link
> hello santA?

yes, the audicle is scheduled to be released this Christmas...

for those who may be wondering what an audicle is:

     http://audicle.cs.princeton.edu/

the audicle is opengl-based.  we are also working on audicle--, native
gui-based environment for running and editing chuck (with syntax
highlighting and eventually completion) that is also to be released at
the same time.

we are looking for beta-testers starting next month.  please let us
know if you are interested.

Be good.
Santa's elf