[linux-audio-user] Re: lau illuminati

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 19:27:01 EDT 2005

--- Arnold Krille <arnold.krille at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 9/1/05, Cesare Marilungo
> <cesare at poeticstudios.com> wrote:
> > I've heard somewhere that if you want to connect
> your ipod to a home
> > hi-fi system you should use a white cable.

It's like when you hear the music you can recall the
words but without the music the words escape you.

 You can
> buy them where you
> > got your ipod - for twice the price of standard
> cables. But they're
> > white and sound way better, isn't it?
>
> Only if you connect them to a white (or at least
> candy-colored) hifi-system.
>
> And you should preferable listen to music played on
> a white piano. :-)

The new Super Menards (very fancy home repair center)
has a black player piano. Black piano, white piano...
they program the black ones to seed our brains but I
can't recall the words and I'm afraid. It's got
something to do with bank, buy happiness, use the
visa.  This is so frustrating. For some reason I'm
never happy but want to keep buying stuff and playing
the black piano. Maybe if I eat an Apple it will calm
me down.

ron