[linux-audio-user] Linux-Music and making a living...

Russell Hanaghan hanaghan at starband.net
Thu Sep 8 01:09:22 EDT 2005

tim hall wrote:

>On Thursday 08 September 2005 07:08, R Parker wrote:
>

>>>Furthermore, artists must eat,
>>>

>>Nonesense, our musts only include sex and drugs.
>>

>AND Rock'n'Roll, if you _don't_ mind!

Gawd....didnt this topic go to hell in a handbasket quickly!
Hmmm...come to think of it, much like many one hit wonder rock bands!

"muddying the waters" comes to mind??   Oh well, having had my share of
all of the above and being reduced to nothing more than a weekend
warrior at best anymore, what do I know or care...I just worked 36 hrs
straight on my day / night gig for "the man"...but I can buy lots more
gitfiddles, amps and linux boxes!!! and pay the mortgage, and utilites
and car payments and insurance and kids clothes and food and water n
taxes and......crap!!!   Where's the bloody drugs n groopies!!!!

R~