[linux-audio-user] looking for a program: song information centre

Willem van Engen wvengen+demudi at stack.nl
Sat Sep 10 09:22:00 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm looking for some software that acts as some kind of information
centre with everything I need to know about some song (notes, maybe even
chords and songtext), and that lets me store and recall synthesizer and
fx settings easily using midi. Something that be and aid during
rehearsals and live performance. I've been searching for software that
does something like this, but to no avail. I tend think of it as a
database-application with midi-support and ladspa/dssi/lash as a bonus.
Does anyone know of something like this?

- Willem