[linux-audio-user] Re: Musix GNU+Linux 0.26

Loki Davison loki.davison at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 08:53:04 EDT 2005

The choice of wording might have something to do with language skills,
though Marcos's english is pretty good, the more subtle aspect of
correct vibe are hard to get right in a foreign language. I may also
sound disparaging in german or hungarian and certainly do in Russian.
I can just see an smack announcement by me in russian, given my 'where
metro?', 'where bathroom?' knowledge of the language ;-)

Loki