[linux-audio-user] thoughts towards an ALSA configuration utility

Christoph Eckert ce at christeck.de
Mon Sep 12 15:48:44 EDT 2005

> Shouldn't we "fix" point #2 by educating users instead?

This will fail. Users do not want to get educated, they do not want to
read documentation, they want everything "simply working", without
paying for it with money or even time.

I really appreciate all effeorts to make free software more easy to use,
but OTOH: who uses free software has no right to demand anything,
except the case he or her has contributed to it.

Durus sed injustus.

Best regards

    ce