[linux-audio-user] E-Mu XBoard 25 or 49 supported?

Sebastien Cevey seb at cine7.net
Tue Sep 13 16:01:51 EDT 2005

Hello!

I browsed the list and noticed a couple of people were wondering if
the E-Mu XBoard 25 or 49 [1] works with the standard usb-midi driver.

Did anyone get that keyboard to work under GNU/Linux ?

Would it require firmware uploads like the M-Audio devices, or could
it work out-of-the-box?

No matter how much I appreciate vkeybd, I'd love to buy some physical
replacement to it :-)

Thanks in advance!

[1] http://www.etcetera.co.uk/products/EMU305.shtml

--
Sébastien Cevey <seb at cine7.net> | http://sirius.cine7.net/ | GPG: AEE9D6B9
Jabber: theefer at albus.cine7.net | ICQ: 48895760 | MSN: theefer at hotmail.com

" If you are somebody who's nobody it's no fun
  to be around anybody who's everybody. "
Will Ferrell [ Melinda And Melinda ]