[linux-audio-user] ANN: LAM site

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Wed Sep 14 21:25:42 EDT 2005

I decided to learn RoR[1] and decided the world didn't need yet another
homegrown blog program, so I wrote this: http://lam.fugal.net

I populated it with my own meager offerings and imported the information
from Rad IO[2] as well. Now I offer it out as a way to listen to LAM,
and a place to post your own LAM for us all to listen to.

What is it? It's simply a site to aggregate links to music made with
linux (and open source software in general). RSS (podcast) and m3u are
provided. No bothersome user accounts - it works like a wiki in that
sense but is not a wiki, which will let it evolve into something more,
based on your feedback.

And if nobody likes it, well at least I learned Rails without writing a
blog. ;-)

1. http://rubyonrails.com
2. http://opensrc.org/index.php?page=RadIO

--
 Hans Fugal                 | If more of us valued food and cheer and
 http://hans.fugal.net/     | song above hoarded gold, it would be a