[linux-audio-user] Frontier Design wireless control surface

Ross Vandegrift ross at jose.lug.udel.edu
Fri Sep 16 19:38:11 EDT 2005

Hello everyone,

There was an ardour-users post about this device today:

http://www.frontierdesign.com/Products/TranzPort

which costs $199 from samash.com, and has fully published MIDI specs.
Is there a chance anyone has tried it?

I have been tossing around the idea of getting a cheapo laptop to use
as a thin client to my Ardour machine so I can easily interact with
Ardour while recording (I used to do a lot of drum recordings, and
always getting up to walk from kit to computer was annoying!)

This sucker seems like a great idea - I could ditch the thin client
and remotely control my stuff.  And with the specs, it'd be easy to
make it do a host of other stuff to...

--
Ross Vandegrift
ross at lug.udel.edu