[linux-audio-user] mjoo 0.0.2 released

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Sep 18 09:49:22 EDT 2005

Hallo,
Leonard paniq Ritter hat gesagt: // Leonard paniq Ritter wrote:

> i think, that, just because something else is radical as well (as in the
> sense of "scrap what we know, develop a new interface from scratch"),
> that doesn't mean its not possible to develop many concurrent interfaces
> from scratch.

Surely not!

I just wanted to mention some other software which also tries to
explore new user interface concepts for music software as well.
Somehow like encouraging you to "scrap what we know, develop a new
interface from scratch ... while also taking a look at what has been
done in that area before" ;)

I guess we both agree that there is life after Cubase. There even was
a life before, which continues to prosper.

Ciao