[linux-audio-user] kfusd module (oss2jack) unknown symbols with 2.6.13

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki rzewnickie at rfa.org
Mon Sep 19 13:32:19 EDT 2005

On Mon, Sep 19, 2005 at 05:41:51AM +0200, Esben Stien wrote:
> Esben Stien <b0ef at esben-stien.name> writes:
>
> > I do have some serious latency issues, but I need to test more and
> > report back.
>
> Something is seriously wrong with kphone and oss2jack, but I will
> bring this up on the oss2jack mailinglist.

Do you have an URL for this list handy?

> I've used iaxcomm with
> great success; about 200-300ms stable latency for 3h calls and very
> clean sound with speex. All is well in jackified voip land.
> I'm still looking for a command line solution, of course;). Using
> asterisk with oss2jack yielded very bad results as well.

Does anyone have experience using audacity via oss2jack? I know there is
some support for using audacity/portaudio via jack, but last I heard
there were some issues with connecting/disconnecting from the graph way
too often, so I'm just curious if oss2jack is another option.

--
Eric Dantan Rzewnicki  |  Systems Administrator
Technical Operations Division  |  Radio Free Asia