[linux-audio-user] Re: [Alsa-devel] hdspmixer defaults

Orm Finnendahl finnendahl at folkwang-hochschule.de
Tue Sep 20 04:56:13 EDT 2005

Hi Peter,

I made similar experiences. Looks like a bug in hdspmixer. You can use
a workaround by setting your defaults in a script using the amixer
command and starting this script whenever alsa gets started and the
modules loaded.

See the section Matrix Mixer on this page for details how to use the
amixer command with the hdsp:

http://www.linuxjournal.com/node/7024/print

--
Orm