[linux-audio-user] adding to and editing LAM

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Tue Sep 20 08:25:34 EDT 2005

Greetings:

  Obviously I'm keen on the LAM site. Alas, there's a *lot* of
Linux-made music out there that is not linked from LAM so I'd like to go
ahead and start adding more of that material. If you've posted a link to
your music on the LA* lists I'll add a link on the LAM list as well.
I'll try to add title, author, and license info whenever it's available.

  If you've posted a link to your music here and you do *not* want it
linked from LAM please let me know.

  There are still many pieces on the list without author ascription or
licensing info. I'll try to add that stuff too, but it'd be helpful if
other community members also looked over the list to see what needs updated.

  There are cool pieces popping up on the Ardour list, in the Hydrogen
demos, and in other Linux sound-related mail lists. It'd be great to be
able to listen to it from a single site.

  And muchas gracias to everyone who has already fixed entries and added
new material !

Best,

dp