[linux-audio-user] IP audio transport

Matt Rockwell mcrockwell at wisc.edu
Tue Sep 20 09:19:52 EDT 2005

Thanks for the great input.  I was actually considering fibrechannel to
each of the production studios as well as making sure that all of the
copper ethernet was shielded cat6 or better. I have only just discovered
the Rivendell package and as soon as I have some time, I am hoping to
install it on to my DeMuDi test box and start playing.
Lots of RF cable to the roof is definitely in order.  I am anticipating
having a multitude of listening sources such as shortwave, medium wave,
digital counterparts, and satellite radio as well.  Like they say, there
is no school like the old school!

Thanks again for your input.  As I continue with plans, I am sure I will
be bouncing more questions here.  Meanwhile, I am compiling my thoughts
here... http://mattrock.net/WSUM/.

Matt

--
Matt Rockwell- Technical Director
University of Wisconsin- WSUM Student Radio