[linux-audio-user] jack and portaudio

Evgeniy jfree5 at mail.ru
Tue Sep 20 11:18:58 EDT 2005

Hi, all.
My program use portaudio API. All work fine, but when I tried to route audio stream to jack by using oss2jack, at the beginning it writes:

Pa_SetupDeviceFormat: HW does not support 2 channels

then, when program begin to using audio channel, it crash with following message:

Pa_SetupDeviceFormat: HW does not support 2 channels
PaHost_WatchDogProc: killing hung audio thread!
Killed

Does anybody know how to use portaudio and oss2jack, or other way to route portaudio  based" audio stream to jack   ?

PS: I can't use jacklaunch because it writes

jacklaunch: line 68:  1754 Killed

at start