[linux-audio-user] IP audio transport

Richard Audette RAudette at OrganWorks.com
Wed Sep 21 10:42:06 EDT 2005

I stumbled across this site while reading the LAD list some time ago:
http://www.q2s.ntnu.no/~asbjs/ldas/ldas.html

"LDAS is primarily developed to be used as a tool for research into
distributed multimedia interaction and perceived quality of service. It is
aimed at demanding applications where very low latency transmission of high
quality multichannel audio is needed. "

They are expecting to release GPL'd software fairly shortly - you may want
to try to get in touch with the author.

Richard