[linux-audio-user] distro suggestions..

sergio sergio at village-buzz.com
Thu Sep 22 18:49:24 EDT 2005

i have been currently setting up my gig on a machine that also
doubles as a web server and mp3 server and a million other things..
it is running fc3..

i have another windows machine that is a lot more hardware capable
than the server, and i realized that is has not even been booted up
in 8 months.

i am figuring on i am going to install linux on that machine and use
that for my music station instead.. it also has a DVI output, so i
can hook up a flat screen..

anyway..

does anyone have any suggestions as to what distro to throw on it?

i have been using slackware since the beginning. moved to redhat..
now running fedora...

i don't have a whole lot of other distro experience outside of that.

thanks for any advice!

___
peace,
sergio