[linux-audio-user] [ANN] Slat 0.3

james at dis-dot-dat.net james at dis-dot-dat.net
Fri Sep 23 10:04:55 EDT 2005

On Fri, 23 Sep, 2005 at 07:39AM -0600, Hans Fugal spake thus:
> Hey that looks pretty spiffy. Unfortunately it won't compile with
> clanlib 0.6.5 which is what's in Debian/Demudi stable/testing.

Have you tried changing the Makefile?

I doubt that I'm doing anything cutting-edge enough to realy need
clanlib 0.7, so you should be OK just changing the very first line.
In fact, most of the first line is not doing anything.  It's left over
from the last place I copied and pasted from ;)

I haven't got around to writing any complicated build scripts yet -
I've only used automake/autoconf once and don't fancy the headache
again.

> On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 at 13:25 +0100, james at dis-dot-dat.net wrote:
> > Slat 0.3 is now finished.
> >
> > Windows size can be set with -s
> > Notes are linearly spaced (to prevent the headf**k)
> > Flat/sharp notes are darkened
> >
> > http://blog.dis-dot-dat.net/2005/09/slat-03.html

(By Vance Petree, Virginia Power)