[linux-audio-user] [ANN] Slat 0.3

james at dis-dot-dat.net james at dis-dot-dat.net
Fri Sep 23 11:30:06 EDT 2005

On Fri, 23 Sep, 2005 at 09:00AM -0600, Hans Fugal spake thus:
> On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 at 15:04 +0100, james at dis-dot-dat.net wrote:
> > On Fri, 23 Sep, 2005 at 07:39AM -0600, Hans Fugal spake thus:
> > > Hey that looks pretty spiffy. Unfortunately it won't compile with
> > > clanlib 0.6.5 which is what's in Debian/Demudi stable/testing.
> >
> > Have you tried changing the Makefile?
>
> Yeah:
>
> See the attached error output. I think it looks like it can't find some
> function definitions, and my guess is the API changed (or maybe with
> 0.6.5 we need different include files)

It got to me a little garbled, but I could read enough to spot which
functions were missing.  Wow.

Looks like there were huge changes between 0.6.5 and 0.7.

Well, there are two options: install clanlib 0.7 (possibly locally) or
wait until I get around to writing an interface that doesn't require
clanlib.

I intend to get rid of the clanlib dependency anyway, because it's
hardly the best chouice for something so simple.  Trouble is, I don't
have huge amounts of time.

Thanks for letting me know about this.

James

(By Vance Petree, Virginia Power)