[linux-audio-user] room accoustics

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 13:04:33 EDT 2005

Here's a spreesheet you can look at. Notice the
desired sabins and then the material types and their
total surface areas.

This won't get you into diffusion, angles or other
insteresting variables. It's just for a simple cube.
It might even be the last room we built. I don't
recall.

There's a book titled How To Build a Budget Home
Recording Studio. I can't recall the author name or
publisher. It's not Micheal Shea. I'll remember it
within a day. It's an old book that's out of
publication...Kennedy, O'Toole, crap, apparently I
need more coffee.

I suspect my partners and I will publish some realtime
impulse and response tools that we've developed for
another project. Room analysis and filtering is one of
our interests. It could be a couple months before we
get around to it.

ron

http://www.acoustics-noise.com/RoomModesCalculator.shtml