[linux-audio-user] Some noise I made

October extremecs at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 18:47:32 EDT 2005

Here is a trancy space type song I made using Ardour,
Jamin, Hydrogen, LADSPA plugins and ReZound (Audacity
has been hardlocking my Demudi 1.2.1 system lately for
some reason).

It uses 5 audio samples from the public domain and
several tracks recorded from a Roland JV-80 keysynth
and a Roland JP-8000 keysynth.  Special Guests are my
next door neighbor assisting on the JP-8000 tracks and
a coworker who recorded "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"
on a Fender Rhodes VSTi some time ago.

I'm a member of sectionz.com but really have no idea
how hard it is for a "guest" to download my tracks
from there.  Anyway, the link follows...

http://www.sectionz.com/detail.asp?rtype=mp3&SZID=20514

Someone please tell me if that works ok for downloads
or do I have to do something different?

Thanks!

Jon Hoskins