[linux-audio-user] first remix on remix.linux

james at dis-dot-dat.net james at dis-dot-dat.net
Wed Sep 28 18:25:35 EDT 2005

On Wed, 28 Sep, 2005 at 10:34PM +1000, Shayne O'Connor spake thus:
> hi all
>
> i've just killed lotsa brain cells by cutting and dividing two great
> submissions to remix.linux (Turn Back the Tide by Blues LSD and ATT by
> James Shuttleworth) into some sort of remix/mashup ... thought i'd get
> the ball rolling - not sure what this is like as i've since lost all
> critical faculties - let me know what you think.
>
> my apologies to the original artists :D
>
> http://remix.machinehasnoagenda.com/media/files/thegirls/9

That's very cool.  I really like the original "turn back the tide",
too.

And now, since you stuck your neck out first, I don't feel so bad
posting my remix of your "the sailor" track.

http://remix.machinehasnoagenda.com/media/files/james/10

I hope you don't mind too much about what it turned into.

James

> shayne

(By Vance Petree, Virginia Power)