[linux-audio-user] first remix on remix.linux

Shayne O'Connor forums at machinehasnoagenda.com
Thu Sep 29 21:49:51 EDT 2005

tim hall wrote:
> On Friday 30 September 2005 01:30, Shayne O'Connor wrote:
>
>>hmmm ... are you sure you didn't mean to be rude? did you think *i*
>>intended it to be funny?
>

> Yes, I'm really sure I didn't intend rudeness. I apologise for the unclarity.
> It was an honest reaction to the piece.
> Keep up the good work.

is cool ... even though i'm open to criticism, i'm ultra-sensitive to
people finding stuff i've done funny ... unless, of course, it is
intended that way :)

anyway, i'm happy with comparisons to Holger Czukay.

thanx again for commenting, and i think your stuff would add more
variety to the source material on remix.linux. believe me - it *is* fun
... especially when someone remixes one of your own. i'm sure i can make
you laugh plenty hard still :D

shayne